Skip to content
- Complete the Group Liability Waiver Form. These can be downloaded and filled out, or picked up in person at the Yorkton DreamCentre.
- Return the completed waiver along with the deposit (see below for more information about the deposit and donation for holding a birthday party at DreamLand. These can be dropped off in person, mailed, e-mailed to email@example.com, or sent via private message to our Facebook page.
- Once the waiver and deposit have been received, we will review availability for the date you wish to book and then call or email you a confirmation.
Expectations and Guidelines
- Birthday parties will only be booked when the waiver and deposit have been received. If you have any questions please call us directly at 306-621-4669.
- We do not rent out DreamLand exclusively for birthdays, but share the space so everyone can play. If you are a church group, a youth group, special needs group, etc., we are open to hosting special events just for you. Please contact us for details.
- Birthday parties are held during the regular operational hours of DreamLand. There are two rooms available to book, with designated hours for each. The room is your private, enclosed space, set aside exclusively for your group and party activities, but the play area is shared with all users.
- In order to ensure that a party that is booked arrives when scheduled, a refundable $100 deposit must accompany the booking waiver. Please note, if anyone is unable to provide a deposit, contact our office and we would be more than willing to work with you.
- If you are unable to keep your birthday booking, please call us as soon as possible to let us know. We will be happy to try and accommodate a different date for you.
- A cancellation with less than 48 hours notice, or a no show the day of the party, will result in a retained deposit.
- As a Christian ministry, it is our desire that DreamLand be affordable to everyone. As such, we operate by donations. In the case of a birthday party, we request a minimum donation of $100 for each party. This does not include the cost of socks, which are $3 each, and are able to be kept and reused for future visits. If you are unable to give that as a donation, please contact us to make other arrangements.
- In order for all to be supervised safely, we require child-to-adult ratio of 1 to 3. Please keep this in mind when planning the number of children to invite. All children must be actively supervised in the play area at all times.
- Outside food is allowed in designated areas (not in the play area). No alcohol of any kind is permitted within the facility at any time.
- For environmental reasons, please use reusable or paper products. Please avoid using styrofoam. Recycle stations are provided for all recyclables.
- The use of the kitchen and it’s appliances is permissible. Please make sure everything is clean before leaving.
- All areas used must be returned to the same condition you found them. Before you leave, please wash tables, sweep or vacuum your room, and do anything else to make sure the room is ready for the next party.
- It is our objective to see that your experience is as positive as possible. Please feel free to ask us for assistance if the need arises.
- All Children are required to wear APEX jump socks at DreamLand. The cost is only $3.00 per pair and you can keep them after you buy them. These jump socks not only aid in maintaining a sanitary environment, but also improve safety and enjoyment with their rubber gripped soles. The rubber grips give everyone the solid footing they need. They will be for sale at DreamLand unless you already have a pair. This is a one time purchase as you can reuse them each time you come to play.