Please note that due to the coronavirus pandemic, DreamLand will remain closed until further notice. We hope to be able to safely reopen in the fall, and will provide updates as we know more information moving ahead. Please contact us for more information.
DreamLand is open most Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays from late September until late June each school year. For the most accurate weekly hours, please follow us on Facebook.
Our regular weekly hours are:
Thursdays: 9:30-2:00, 6:00-8:00
Fridays: 9:30-2:00, 6:00-8:00
In order to play at DreamLand, we require the appropriate waivers to be filled out (depending on whether you are dropping in or booking a birthday party).
Waivers are available onsite and able to be filled out when you arrive, but can also be filled out beforehand by clicking the links below.
Personal Liability Form – Everyone who drops in to play needs to fill out one of these each school year.
Group Liability Form – For everyone looking to book a birthday party or group event.
Booking a Birthday Party
Expectations and Guidelines
- As DreamLand is an unsupervised playground, children are never to be left alone, but require supervision from someone 18 years of age or older. Adults are encouraged to be active with the children in their care and play together.
- Our goal for DreamLand is to make it available to everyone to play. For this reason, there is no charge for admission to play. However, the expenses incurred to offer this playground are significant. Please consider helping DreamLand stay open by making a donation each time you come to play. Our suggested donation is $5 per child per visit.
- Everyone is required to wear APEX socks at DreamLand. The cost is $3.00 a pair and you can keep them after you buy them. These jump socks not only aid in maintaining a sanitary environment, but also improve safety and enjoyment with their rubber gripped soles. The rubber grips give everyone the solid footing they need. They will be for sale at DreamLand unless you already have a pair from APEX in Saskatoon (or Boomers or a similar organization). Remember your socks for next visit and you don’t have to purchase another pair.
- You are welcome to bring your own lunch and snacks to DreamLand. The tables in the foyer are available for your use. Please clean up after yourselves by wiping the tables and washing any dishes.
- Please leave DreamLand in better order than when you arrived. We need your help to keep things clean, organized, and a safe place for everyone to play.